A part of Indiaonline network empowering local businesses

Mandatory Steps for Attesting Certificates for Dubai

Posted by : MEA Certificate Attestation Procedure on | Dec 30,2019

While applying for Dubai Visa, it is mandatory to get the documents attested for UAE for individual or expert needs. There are some common questions that arise in this procedure and they are as follows:

Questions regarding the Attestation for Dubai/ Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah/ UAE:

Agencies ask for the Degree Attestation for UAE/ Sharjah/ Dubai/ Abu Dhabi but the fact is - they all have the exact same procedure. Documents have to be attested from the Home Country and then, they are intended to get attested from the use country, which is the UAE.

Documents required to get attested:

The documents which are required to get attested by expats for receiving their Dubai Visa Application are mentioned below:

  1. Educational: Educational documents of School/ Diploma/ Bachelors Degree/ Master and Ph.D. are required in this step. If someone is applying for a Work Visa, then the highest qualified certificates need to be attested.
  2. Non-educational/ Personal: Birth/ Marriage/ Divorce/ Death/ Personal Power of Attorney Certificate Attestation are included in non-educational documents. Attest these documents while sponsoring a member of the family in the United Arab Emirates.
  3. Commercial: Memorandum of Organization/ Power of Attorney/ Articles of Organization/ Trade License/ Board Resolution/ Position of Company/ Company Invoice all are included in Commercial Document Attestation.

Why is it necessary to attest documents?

Attestation of the degree certificates is quite necessary when it comes to applying of Dubai Visa. UAE Embassy makes sure that no company provides fake documents and attesting the documents proves the authenticity of the documents.

Is Dubai Embassy Attestation and UAE Embassy Attestation same?

Yes, definitely. Dubai and UAE Embassy Attestation are the same, it is just the change in name. The Attestation process should be completed from the Ministry of External Affairs, then only the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will accept the documents.