Like any other enterprise, commencing e-commerce services can be quite challenging.
There are so many factors that need to taken into consideration while availing app development services.
Such factors include how to set up the app, the platform, marketing tactics, and others.
Out of which important aspects are choosing e-commerce app Development Company and strategy to achieve more conversion rates.
But we move on to the steps that can help in increasing e-commerce conversion and how much an e-commerce mobile app development cost in India. Let discuss how you increase your conversion rate.
Conversion in simple words refers to the number of people downloading the e-commerce app and visiting the e-commerce website and completing the action you desire which is to buy.
Achieving the average conversion rates does not with challenges; you must have the right optimization tactics what you explore with the following points:
1. Offer a good experience on your platform- You must focus on the platform if you want to give your users an excellent experience. The users have so many options as many brands are aggressively targeting them. If the web design is poor and there are problems with navigating the pages then it ends up losing the user's interest.
2. Simplify your check out process- Many users of the app abandoned their shopping if the checkout process is too complicated. Avoid asking users irrelevant data and condense the checkout page to a single form. After purchasing things, make sure that you instantly follow up via providing push up notifications, discounts, and all.
3. Offer free shipping- Many e-commerce tycoons are throwing free shipping as a part of their product offering. No wants to spend extra money by paying up extra money to get them. Many sellers increase their product prices to cover the shipping charges but you must be careful that you do not price yourself in the market.
4. Focus on the security of the platform- You must assure customers of data security when they are using the app. Many of the quality developers will provide some level of protection. You must take extra steps to install the additional security measures for the app.
5. Optimize the app with images and videos- Anyone who is shopping via applications largely depend on description, images, and videos as they cannot physically touch the product It is essential to invest in high-quality images and services so that the customer has a better understanding of the product which they are buying or else you will lose many conversions.
Here are some must-have features in the e-commerce app.
1. Signup/ login
2. Product listing with filters
3. Product Detail page
4. Favorites Listing
6. Ratings and Reviews
7. Safe and secure payment gateway (Card/Net Banking/ Cash on delivery)
8. Delivery Status
9. Add to my cart
10. Check out page
11. Billing and shipping addresses
12. Order history
13. Track Order
14. User profile
15. Automatic email after a purchase
Factors that decide the cost of Flipkart or any other E-commerce App
Flipkart app belongs to a database category app so the cost involved would be much higher than the non-database app or simple app. The key factors which decide its cost are discussed below:
1. App Platform (Android, iOS, or windows)- Though android apps are quite a cheaper at app store than iOS apps, surprisingly Flipkart like app development cost for Android is relatively higher as it depends on various factors and android apps require to be tested against more devices compared to iOS.
2. App Design: Good design is a very important factor in the success of an app like Flipkart and this would help to increase digital visibility and customer engagement. This requires the use of advanced technologies.
3. Professional developers- The cost of the app largely depends on the geographic location, experience, and expertise level. However, the most preferred locations are Noida, Bangalore as many leading app development companies deliver the best possible results within the assigned period.
4. Payment Gateway- It is a hassle-free way to make payments to all your shopping. Integrating a payment gateway to the mobile app provides next-level customer experience.
The estimated cost to develop an app an e-commerce app from professional developers would be somewhere between 5,000 dollars to 20,000 dollars.