- “In-situ” Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
- Reasonable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
- Recipient drove singular house development/improvements (BLC)
Q. What is Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)?
Answer: Potentially the most recognizable verticals of the PMAY Yojana is Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). This arrangement would benefit EWS/LIG nuclear families securing up to Rs 6 lakh for each annum who are first-time home purchasers. Another CLSS endowment for the center pay bunch has likewise been dispatched as CLSS-MIG, w.e.f from 01.01.2017. It covers a gigantic lump of the youthful populace under this plan. Presently MIG clients with a yearly pay more prominent than Rs. 6 lakhs additionally can benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana endowment. There are 2 subcategories under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana i.e., MIG1 (Annual pay Rs. 6,00,001 to 12,00,000) and MIG2 (Annual pay Rs. 12,00,001 to 18,00,000).
Q. Who can avail Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme?
Answer: A recipient is characterized as:
• A family including mate, spouse, and unmarried children
• A recipient can be an unmarried and procuring individual from the family (only for the MIG plot).
• The recipient shouldn’t guarantee a pucca house either in his/her name or for the sake of any person from his/her family in any piece of India.
• The recipient shouldn’t have gotten focal help under the CLSS endowment
• Meeting Income criteria characterized by various classes under the scheme.
Q. What is the definition of household/beneficiary family for EWS/LIG and MIG?
Answer: For EWS/LIG – Husband, Wife and unmarried children include family/Beneficiary Family
For MIG – Husband, spouse, and unmarried children
A grown-up acquiring part (independent of its conjugal status be considered as a different family)
Q. What are the documents required for PMAY?
Answer: Following reports should be submitted to the profit PMAY endowment plot:
• Declaration Form (Stamp obligation to be comparative as Affidavit, according to State Laws)
• Permanent Account Number (PAN). In the event that PAN isn’t relegated, structure 60 is required.
• Aadhaar Number every one of the candidates in the Beneficiary family (For MIG I and MIG II classification)
• Income confirmation of the candidate [Applicable Income Proof reports – ITR or Form 16 (1 year)/Salary Slip (Gross Monthly Salary*12)].
• PMAY Addendum (Stamp obligation to be equivalent to Top-up addendum, according to State Laws)
• End-Use Undertaking Certificate
Q. What is Beneficiary led individual house construction enhancements (BLC)?
Answer: Under this factor, Central Assistance of Rs.1.5 lakh is offered to individual qualified families having a place with EWS classes to either grow new houses or update the current houses to cover the recipients who can’t exploit some other fragment of the Mission.
In the event that the recipient incorporates a pucca house with a story concealing a zone of 21 sq. mt. domain or a semi-pucca house, ailing in one of the offices i.e., room, kitchen, toilet, shower or a mix of those, it very well may be taken up for development subject to ULB/State ensuring the fundamental prosperity of the house and adherence to following conditions:
• The entire floor covering area after redesign ought to be more than 21 sq. mt and ought to be under 30 sq. mt.
• Enhancement will mean the extension of a base floor covering a region of 9.0 square meters into the current house with the pucca improvement of in any event one tenable room or stay with the kitchen just as a washroom or latrine acclimating to NBC guidelines.
Q. How many interest subsidies one can get?
Answer: The premium sponsorships of 4% and 3% on advance sum up to Rs 9 lakh and Rs 12 lakh are permissible for MIG I and MIG II separately. The advantage for these recipients under CLSS works out a credit time of 20 years.
Q. What is the definition of carpet area?
Answer: The territory encased inside the dividers, real region to put the rug. This territory does exclude the thickness of the inward dividers.
Q. How much carpet area will you get under the scheme?
Answer: Under PMAY – CLSS, the space of the house is diverse for all classifications however it is the rug territory that will be looked at. The rug space of homes qualified for interest appropriation under the CLSS for the MIG under PMAY (Urban) in regard of MIG I is up to 160 square meters” and, in regard of MIG II from to 200 square meters.
Q. Is it compulsory to have a co-owner of the house under the PMAY?
Answer: If the competitor is female, she need not have a co-candidate for the house created under PMAY while, if the up-and-comer is male, he should sign a female individual from his family as a co-candidate of the house worked under PMAY. This woman’s relative can either be his significant other, mother, or young lady.
Q. Who are Primary Lending Institutions (PLIs)?
Answer: Essential Lending Institutions are Scheduled Commercial Banks, Housing Finance Companies, Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), State Cooperative Banks, Urban Cooperative Banks, or different organizations as might be distinguished by the MoHUA.
Q. Are there any area restrictions under the Scheme for availing of the subsidy under the CLSS component?
Answer: The carpet area of homes being developed under this segment ought to be as per the following:
• Up to 30 sq.m. for EWS classification
• Up to 60 sq.m. for LIG classification
• Up to 160 sq.m. for MIG-I classification
• Up to 200 sq.m for MIG-II classification
This implies that assuming the floor covering region surpasses as far as possible, the recipients wouldn’t be qualified to profit from the advantage under this part.