Visit Canada as a tourist with the Canada Tourist Visa. Follow this guide on your way to obtaining it. It contains information on the fees, procedures, documents, etc.
Canada is one of the most preferred destinations for tourism. From exploring the natural landscapes to Helicopter or Balloon tour over the Niagara Falls and Toronto, a visitor to Canada will surely have a mesmerizing experience. But, exploring Canada as a tourist has never been a cakewalk, given the amount of security and laws that this developed nation has maintained. A Canada tourist visa from India is a must, except for the countries which are exempted from carrying a visa to Canada. However, procuring a Canada tourist visa has never been that tough though. This visa guide will help you in every way possible to safely complete the Canada tourist visa online and as well as an offline procedure to obtain it.
What is Canada Tourist Visa?
Canada Tourist visa is one of a kind of visa that is granted by the Government of Canada to those visitors who are entering the country for tourism purpose. However, the Canada visa is divided into two categories as,
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
- Permanent Resident Visa (PRV)
- the Canada Tourist visa is a sub visa that comes under the category of Temporary Resident visa.
- Before granting this visa to a visitor to Canada, the Border Patrol Officers (BPO) is responsible to grant or reject the visa to any applicant who fails to meet the eligibility outlined by the Government of Canada.
- The Tourist visa of Canada is usually preferred for,
- Tourism or Holidays
- Visiting Friends, family or relatives.
- Nationals of a few countries exempted from carrying a visa, and are Travelling to Canada through the air, then they might need an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation).
- However, the ETA is applicable for only a number of countries which have good relations with Canada. Indian Nationals need to have a visa.